Monday 8 August 2011

R & R

On the way to the Masjid, my dad ask me “Azrai, how to deal with test (ujian)?” He told me a simple story;
Two person going to an exam, one prayed to Allah and the other one didn’t.
They both passed. The person who prayed then said Alhamdulillah but the other one boast and said he passed because he is great.
Both of them gain Dunia but only one got closer to Allah and gain Akhirah.

He told me another similar story;
Two person going to an exam, one prayed to Allah and the other one didn’t.
They both failed. The first prayed and ask forgiveness and guidance from Allah while the other one cursed and blame.
Both of them may not gain Dunia but one got closer to Allah and gain Akhirah.
My dad told me “Life is a test”, the good or the bad. How do we react to it?
“And I (Allâh) created not the jinns and humans but to worship Me (Alone),” Az-Zaariyaat 51:56
Allah will not gain nor lose an atom worth of his kingdom if we pray to Him or not. But we humans need to pray to Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment